Monday, October 12, 2009

Northside Makers Market Day

I know its been awhile since my last post but Iam back now and I am ready to go!!!!!


Northside Makers market was held on Saturday 10th October and what a great day it was! This was my 2nd market ever and I enjoyed so much, I cant believe how much talent there was.....what a great bunch of stall holders, I cant wait for the next one!


I didn't get a chance to purchase anything but I do have mental notes on who to visit in the upcoming markets.


Here are some snapshots of my craft that I had at my stall on the day.

Shots of happy customers wearing Buttonlicious hair accessories.


4 comments:

  1. yay!!! good to see you in the blogworld Elena! your customers look VERY happy ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey!I want Buttonlicious hair accessories too!But the Market is kinda far...
    Anyway,I miss you and I love you all!

    P.S We need new photos of your boys!

    ReplyDelete