Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I REMEMBER YOU!!!

Well......hello there!
I know its been a very long time since my last post but life has been a little bit hectic for me!
I've just felt as though I can accomplish a lot of things in my daily life but only to find out that its okay if things don't get done today! I know I am not the only one feeling like this and its actually taken me a while to to come to this point.
Between kids, husband, part-time work, crafting/markets, cooking, cleaning, trying to catch up with friends (which rarely happens) and life in general, I had no time to take care of me!
So now I am sitting here posting with a bad cold, it was bound to happen........I learnt one thing though....I am no Wonder Woman....damn I really thought I had everything under control and I would have loved to have that title!!!!!!!
So people stay tuned for my latest crafts I will try my hardest to put up some photos today but if that doesn't happen there is always tomorrow......jeez that was so hard for me to say, I am getting better!

2 comments:

  1. who is this! who are you? where is my sister!!
    love you, it's ok, I am the wonder woman in the family...NOT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Button- a few of my friends got Christmas pressies made by you and let me report back, they went down a treat!

    ReplyDelete